We meet together on the second Tuesday of each month from 10:00-11:00am for a time of informal yet thoughtful discussion. It's a safe, informal, non-judgmental space for asking questions, sharing thoughts and wondering aloud. Any and all people are invited and welcome.
We meet on the outside terrace between the Safeway store and Philz coffee at the Rockridge Safeway of College Avenue at 6310 College Ave
Oakland, CA 94618
It's ideally located in what we call the mecca of coffee on College Ave in between Peet's, La Farine, Cole Coffee, Starbucks, Philz, Bica, Spasso's and Old Brooklyn Bagels. You chose the coffee you want. Meet us on the outside terrace for the discussion.
Past discussions have revolved around the questions:
- God's Control - or Sovereignty - in the world and our lives. (July 2018)
- Peace in our lives and according to the Bible
- Race & Racism. How have you heard it talked about at Church?
- What do you like about the Easter season?
- Why do people feel isolated from church? When have you?
- Should faith and politics be separate?
- What is prayer for you?
- Do you have to be part of a church community to be spiritual or religious?