We meet together on the first Tuesday of each month from 7:30-8:30pm for a no-hostTheology on Tap discussion. It's a safe, informal, non-judgmental space for asking questions, sharing thoughts and wondering aloud. Any and people are invited and welcome.
Past discussions have revolved around the questions:
- Conversation - What is it? Why do we have so much trouble having them today? Can we envision "faith" as a conversation? [PDF]
- Science, Technology and Faith: when do we cross the line of acting like we are gods and knowing our place as created creatures? [PDF]
- Should faith and politics be separate?
- What is prayer for you?
- Do you have to be part of a church community to be spiritual or religious?
- Epistemology: How do you know God is? Can you make someone else know that truth? [pdf]
Upcoming Meeting Dates
Tuesday, August 8th
(we're changing the August date due to summer schedules)
Tuesday, September 5th
Tuesday, October 3rd
Tuesday, November 7th
Tuesday, December 5th